REPORTS TO: Head of Collection Account Management (CAM) Legal
TEAM: CAM Legal
DATE: 1 July 2021
PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
Drafts, executes and administers collection account management, payroll house and revenue sharing agreements and related documentation.
- Drafting, negotiation, execution, scanning and filing of collection account management and revenue sharing agreements as well as related documentation;
- Drafting, negotiation, execution, scanning and filing of payroll house agreements as well as related documentation;
- Supporting senior management with maintaining contact with clients in relation to the collection account management and payroll house departments;
- Assisting clients in explaining the characteristics and main processes of the collection account management and payroll house businesses, including explanation regarding certain required legal concepts and wording within applicable documentation;
- Managing and updating databases used by the various departments of the collection account management department;
- Assisting senior management with practical tasks involved in expanding the business of the company in new areas and geographical locations;
- Providing personalized support to a specified number of clients at the collection account management and payroll house departments;
- Active communication with clients regarding the foregoing, including personal and online meetings as well as telephone conversations with clients.
- Head of CAM Legal
- Financial Account Managers
- CAM Finance team
- Partners, Managers and staff of Freeway Entertainment Group
- External providers.
JOB REQUIREMENTS: EXPERIENCE AND KNOWLEDGE
- Minimum 3-year working experience in the field of administration (experience gained in a Law Office/Secretariat is an advantage)
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Advanced level Knowledge of MS Office
- Having lived abroad or having spent time at an English-speaking company is an asset.
- Excellent communication skills both orally and in writing
- Customer orientation
- Analytical skills
- Problem solving skills
- Stress tolerance
- Convey professional image towards internal and external parties.
The responsibilities and tasks of the position are not limited to the above mentioned. Deviations from the above could occur in concert with direct manager.
To apply for this position, please send your resume with cover letter to: