CORPORATE FINANCE ASSISTANT
Job type: permanent contract
Weekly working hours: 40
- Full scope of administration of corporate finance activities of the Group.
- Completes processes to ensure a reliable and timely execution, maintenance and follow-up of respective financial processes.
- Fulfills a deputizing function in case of corporate finance matters.
- Manages supplier invoices, checks the contractual background;
- Registers basic accounting entries, prepares expense claims;
- Creates outgoing transactions in the online banking facilities;
- Handles petty cash;
- Detects incoming transfers via online banking facilities;
- Carries out revenue reconciliation on monthly basis;
- Processes incoming transfers and registers them in the records;
- Chases and administers outstanding items;
- Liaises with the collection team;
- Liaises with banks and handles related documentations;
- Participates in month-end closings and year-end audits;
- Prepares ad-hoc reports and carries out tasks related to accounting and finance;
- Identifies procedural inefficiencies and opportunities for process improvements;
- Ensures that all relevant procedures, manuals are kept up to date;
- Keeps regular flow of information, work closely with the Finance Manager and support corporate finance activities.
- Finance Manager
- Finance team members
- Staff of Freeway Entertainment Group
- External providers
JOB REQUIREMENTS: EXPERIENCE AND KNOWLEDGE
- Finance skills - economic secondary school leaving certificate or vocational school certificate (OKJ), university/college degree is an advantage;
- At least 3 years of experience in an international working environment in relevant position
- Advanced level of English knowledge (both in writing and speaking)
- Literacy with numbers and Excel
WHAT WE OFFER:
- A team of experienced Hungarian and international professionals to work in & with.
- Competitive salary and benefits.
- Insight into the international film industry and worldwide network of clientele.
- Central Budapest location, pleasant working environment.
- Flexibility and relaxed atmosphere of a small but multinational enterprise.
To apply for this position, please send your resume with cover letter to: