Freeway Entertainment Group is a rights management company specializing in collection account management, revenue sharing, back-office and rights management outsourcing activities within the global entertainment industry, working across film and TV productions.
Since 2001, we have built strong partnerships with leading media rights holders from around the world and have worked on more than 5,000 productions, many of which have been globally successful, like I,Tonya; The Imitation Game; The Night Manager; The Queen.
We have partnerships with more than 10,000 companies worldwide.
Our Data Management Team is seeking for their new Data Migration Executive.
Join us and become a part of our team, delivering a high-fidelity data management and back-office service for our clients!
Find out more about us on our website.
What your new job can look like?
This role will provide administrative support to the Data Management Team at our Budapest downtown office. The role is highly autonomous and will involve interpreting and transforming contracts and registers into databases in a correct and timely manner. This is a full time (40 hours per week) position.
- Reading and understanding of license agreements, sales agency agreements and distribution agreements
- Process contract related data to rights management system or files pre-defined by the client
- Responsible for correct data administration and project administration
- Review contract changes and update database accordingly
- Cooperate with data management team members and Business Development Manager
- Keep Business Development Manager and team members informed about status of administration and issues that may impact operation and timelines
- Prepare regular and ad hoc reports
We'd love to meet you!
Especially if you can talk to us about your:
- Fluency in English - essential for daily work
- Understanding of commercial correspondence and legal/contractual vocabulary
- Fondness for learning new computer programs, logical data structures, and information systems
- Ideally 1 year of experience in administration but graduates are also welcome
- Experience in a legal field - an advantage
- Efficiency, preciseness and high attention to details
- Tolerance for monotonous work
- Kind personality and ability of smooth integration into community
- Affinity for teamwork
- Willingness to take ownership of tasks
What's in it for you?
- Fantastic team that genuinely loves working together
- No formal dress codes, bring your full self to work in your own style
- Stable corporate background
- Cafeteria benefits and health insurance service
- Working hours: 9.00-18.00
- Pet-friendly workplace
- Excellent location, in the heart of Budapest
- A balanced mixture of home-working and office work
- Plus, we’ll provide you with a competitive salary and benefits
Does all this sound good? If yes…
...applications are welcome in English at email@example.com.