Freeway Entertainment Group is a rights management company specialising in collection account management, revenue sharing and distribution within the global entertainment industry, working across film and TV productions.
Since 2001, we have built strong partnerships with leading media rights holders from around the world and have worked on more than 5,000 productions, many of which have been globally successful, like I,Tonya, The Imitation Game, The Night Manager, The Queen.
We have partnerships with more than 10,000 companies worldwide.
We are seeking for our new IT OPERATIONS SPECIALIST,
to oversee the use of Information technology (IT) in our company. You will be the one to devise the company’s IT strategy and ensure that all systems necessary to support its operations and objectives are in place.
The excellent candidate must have a solid IT background and consistently keep up to date with advancements of the field. The goal is to ensure that information technology adds the maximum value to our company to facilitate the success of our business.
- Oversee the technological infrastructure (networks and computer systems) in the organization to ensure optimal performance
- Represent Freeway towards third party IT providers (as system administration and ERP development is outsourced)
- Direct and organize IT-related projects
- Approve purchases of technological equipment and software
- Analyse the costs, value and risks of information technology to advise management and suggest actions
- Plan the implementation of new systems to unlock Freeways potentials and abilities toward automation and provide guidance to IT professionals (third party providers) and other staff within the organization
- 3 years of working experience in the field of IT and lifetime of interest
- Excellent knowledge of IT systems and infrastructure
- Background in designing/developing IT systems and planning IT implementation
- IT security oriented mindset
- Ability to direct and organize IT-related projects
- Passionate about innovation, especially Hyperledger, NFT, etc.
- Solid analytical and problem-solving capabilities
- Highly organised with the ability to manage own workload to meet tight deadlines with competing priorities
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English AND Hungarian
- Team player who can take ownership of tasks but also can work autonomously
- Strong self-motivation
- Strategic and business mindset
- Comfortable with Agile concept (e.g. Scrum framework)
What's in it for you?
- Fully flexible role with the ability to blend your work and home life to suit your schedule, plus lots of autonomy!
- Fantastic team that genuinely loves working together
- No formal dress codes, bring your full self to work in your own style
- Stable corporate background
- Long-term job opportunities
- Cafeteria benefits and health insurance service
- Pet-friendly workplace
- Plus, we’ll provide you with a competitive salary and benefits
Does all this sound good? If yes…
...applications are welcome in English here