Freeway Entertainment Group is a rights management company specialising in collection account management, revenue sharing and distribution within the global entertainment industry, working across film and TV productions.
Since 2001, we have built strong partnerships with leading media rights holders from around the world and have worked on more than 5,000 productions, many of which have been globally successful, like I,Tonya, The Imitation Game, The Night Manager, The Queen.
We have partnerships with more than 10,000 companies worldwide.
Our Collection Account Management Team is seeking for their new Team Assistant.
Join us and become a part of our team, delivering a secure, impartial and transparent service to collect, administer and disburse revenues generated by audiovisual productions!
Find out more about us on our website.
What will your new job look like?
This role will provide administrative support to the Collection Account Management Team at Budapest. The role is highly autonomous and will involve a unique blend of tasks across our global operations. This is a full time (40 hours per week) position.
- Assisting with day-to-day admin tasks for the team
- Contract/document management
- Checking, printing, scanning, filing and archiving
- Daily deputy of the reception as needed
- Issuing invoices
- Update rights management database and systems
- Preparing reports
- Assistance with ad hoc events and facilities management
- Other projects and ad hoc tasks as required
We'd love to meet you!
Especially if you can talk to us about your:
- Confident intermediate level of English - oral and written, essential for daily work
- Strong experience in a Team Assistant/Personal Assistant position within a busy environment, working with multiple stakeholders
- Excellent data entry skills and an eye for detail
- Highly organised with the ability to manage own workload to meet tight deadlines with competing priorities
- Ability to work independently and take initiative, but also must be an enthusiastic team player
- Analytical capabilities with project coordination experience
- Advanced experience with computer applications and electronic communication tools
- Ability to quickly grasp a wide range of systems.
What's in it for you?
- Fantastic team that genuinely loves working together
- No formal dress codes, bring your full self to work in your own style
- Stable corporate background
- Long-term job opportunities
- Cafeteria benefits and health insurance service
- Working hours: 9.00-18.00
- Pet-friendly workplace
- Plus, we’ll provide you with a competitive salary and benefits
Does all this sound good? If yes…
...applications are welcome in English at email@example.com.