Job type: permanent contract
Weekly working hours: 40
Full scope of administration of front office finance activities of our Collection Account Management (CAM) business line.
- Creating outgoing transactions in the online banking facilities;
- Updating reports for monthly closings;
- Detecting incoming transfers via online banking facilities;
- Processing incoming transfers and registering them in the records and all layers of our database system;
- Liaising with banks regarding wires;
- Liaising with clients worldwide regarding transactions;
- Liaising collection team and corporate finance team.
- CAM Finance team
- Financial Account Managers
- Partners, Managers and staff of Freeway Entertainment Group
- External providers.
JOB REQUIREMENTS: EXPERIENCE AND KNOWLEDGE
- Finance skills - economic secondary school leaving certificate or vocational school certificate (OKJ), university/college degree is an advantage;
- At least 1 year working experience in finance field (preferably in a bank or in an international working environment);
- Intermediate level of English knowledge (both in writing and speaking);
- Confident user skills in Microsoft Office applications, especially in Excel.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- A team of experienced Hungarian and international professionals to work in & with.
- Competitive salary and benefits.
- Insight into the international film industry and worldwide network of clientele.
- Central Budapest location, pleasant working environment.
- Flexibility and relaxed atmosphere of a small but multinational enterprise.
To apply for this position, please send your resume with cover letter to: