Freeway Entertainment Group is a rights management company specialising in collection account management, revenue sharing and distribution within the global entertainment industry, working across film and TV productions.
Since 2001, we have built strong partnerships with leading media rights holders from around the world and have worked on more than 5,000 productions, many of which have been globally successful, like I,Tonya, The Imitation Game, The Night Manager, The Queen.
We have partnerships with more than 10,000 companies worldwide.
Our Collection Account Management Team is seeking for their new Financial Project Manager.
Join us and become a part of our team, delivering a secure, impartial and transparent service to collect, administer and disburse revenues generated by audiovisual productions!
Find out more about us on our website.
What will your new job look like?
This role will provide administrating, calculating and reporting of revenues arising from the exploitation of intellectual property rights e.g. film/television projects.
The role is highly autonomous and will involve a unique blend of tasks across our global operations. This is a full time job (40 hours per week) in our Budapest downtown office.
- Monitoring and reporting of world-wide royalty payments and box office receipts
- Working independently on his/her own projects, keeping track of all related legal obligations
- Preparation of accounting reports in MS Excel and in our in-house reporting system reflecting the financial status of film/television projects based on various legal documents
- Calculation of clients’ entitlements in accordance with the accounting reports and underlying agreements
- Liaise directly with the company’s clients, suppliers and legal representation
- Direct communication with the company’s clients and banks independently (in USA, Australia, Asia and Europe, so some flexibility with respect to working hours is required).
We'd love to meet you!
Especially if you can talk to us about your:
- Ability to read and understand legal documents
- Economical University/College degree and financial background is required
- Affinity with numbers, mathematical background
- Minimum 1 year working experience in the field of Finance and customer handling
- Excellent data entry skills and an eye for detail
- Highly organised with the ability to manage own workload to meet tight deadlines with competing priorities
- Ability to work independently and take initiative, but also must be an enthusiastic team player
- Analytical capabilities with project coordination experience
- Advanced experience with computer applications and electronic communication tools
- Ability to quickly grasp a wide range of systems
- Ability to integrate in an international work environment
- Ability to set priorities and to work under time pressure
- Self-motivation, flexibility, pro-activeness and reliability are key
- Some knowledge of banking compliance procedures is an advantage
- Service mindset.
What's in it for you?
- Fully flexible role with the ability to blend your work and home life to suit your schedule, plus lots of autonomy!
- Fantastic team that genuinely loves working together
- No formal dress codes, bring your full self to work in your own style
- Stable corporate background
- Long-term job opportunities
- Cafeteria benefits and health insurance service
- Pet-friendly workplace
- Plus, we’ll provide you with a competitive salary and benefits
Does all this sound good? If yes…
...applications are welcome in English here