Freeway Entertainment Group is providing financial services in the global entertainment industry, specializing in collection account management, revenue sharing, and distribution, and working across independent film and TV productions worldwide.
Since 2001, we have built strong partnerships with leading media rights holders from around the world and have worked on more than 7,000 productions, many of which have been globally successful, like Slumdog Millionaire, John Wick, The Story of My Wife, Triangle of Sadness, The Imitation Game, The Night Manager, The Queen. We have partnerships with more than 10,000 companies worldwide in the film industry.
We are expanding our service to include Production Accounting. We are looking for a seasoned and talented Production accountant to build a Production Accounting Department matching our ethics, values and quality that propelled the Freeway Group to a global leader position.
Join us and become a part of our Freeway team, delivering a secure, impartial, and transparent service to collect, administer and disburse revenues generated by audiovisual productions!
Form a brand-new Production Accounting Department (planned team of 4) consisting of chartered accountants and assistants.
- Design workflows and output models.
- Incentivizes and assure high quality team output.
- Oversee and manage production accounting and statutory accounting work for all Production account projects.
- Manage all tax credit-related administration and communication (with the Hungarian Film Office)
- Own the compliance processes as well as operational tasks.
- Is responsible for the department’s budget.
- Report to COO.
We'd love to meet you!
Especially if you can talk to us about your:
- 5 years of production accounting experience (including traditional accounting experience)
- strong understanding of production accounting programs (e.g. C&C, EP, Greenslate) and Excel
- a thorough knowledge of television and film production
- strong organizational and interpersonal skills
- able to prioritize jobs effectively within a fast-paced environment
- extensive contact and business network - strong advantage
What's in it for you?
- Fully flexible autonomous position in a great work environment!
- Fantastic team that genuinely loves working together (Lovable Workplace Award 2022, HRKOMM Bronze Award 2022)
- No formal dress codes, bring your full self to work in your own style
- Stable corporate background
- Long-term job opportunities
- Cafeteria benefits and health insurance service
- Pet-friendly workplace
- Plus, we’ll provide you with a competitive salary and benefits
Does all this sound good?
If yes, applications including a cover letter describing your relevant experience and an additional resume/credit list in PDF are welcome in English HERE
Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, age, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.