Freeway Entertainment Group is a rights management company specializing in collection account management, revenue sharing, and distribution within the global entertainment industry - working across film and TV production, video games, software, and online services, our rights management and distribution activities support entertainment companies with the worldwide exploitation of their content.
Since 2001, we have built strong partnerships with leading media rights holders from around the world and have worked on more than 4,000 productions, many of which have been globally successful, like A Man Called Otto, Triangle of Sadness, Bombshell, and I Care A Lot.
And now the Freeway team is seeking our new Receptionist!
What your new job will look like?
This role will provide administrative support to the entire team in Budapest. The highly autonomous responsibilities will involve a unique blend of tasks across our global operations. This is a full-time (40 hours per week) position in our downtown Budapest office.
Operation of Reception:
- Handle incoming calls
- Receiving and serving guests
- Mail management
- Sending, receiving, sorting mail, archiving documents, calling couriers, receiving packages
- Copy, scan, e-mail documents, collect signatures
- Providing administrative support to managers
- Work closely with the COO, HR, Financial, and IT managers
- Daily contact with colleagues, and suppliers in writing and orally.
- Sending out internal newspaper
Support the operation of the office:
- Monitoring office and kitchen supplies and placing orders
- Maintaining the order of the kitchen and reception
- Handling other ad-hoc-type procurements
- Occasional off-site duties
- Assisting with day-to-day admin tasks for the team
- Contract management - checking, printing, scanning filing, and archiving
- Assistance in registering invoices
- Assistance with ad hoc events and facilities management
- Other projects and ad hoc tasks as required.
We'd love to meet you!
Especially if you can talk to us about your:
- Confident intermediate level of English (oral and written, essential for daily work).
- Excellent communication ability
- Strong experience in a Team Assistant/Personal Assistant/Receptionist position within a busy environment, working with multiple stakeholders
- Punctuality and an eye for detail
- Highly organized with the ability to manage own workload to meet tight deadlines with competing priorities
- Ability to work independently and take initiative, but also must be an enthusiastic team player
- Open, supportive, enthusiastic personality
- Advanced experience with computer applications and electronic communication tools
- Ability to quickly grasp a wide range of systems.
What's in it for you?
- Fantastic team that genuinely loves working together
- No formal dress codes, bring your full self to work in your own style
- Stable corporate background
- Long-term job opportunities
- Cafeteria benefits and health insurance service
- Working hours: 9.00-18.00
- Pet-friendly workplace
- Plus, we’ll provide you with a competitive salary and benefits.
Does all this sound good?
If yes, applications are welcome in English at through the contact form below.